Limited postdoc opportunities are offered at Meta. General postdoc positions are posted on the Meta Careers site. For postdoc opportunities at Meta AI, see the following information.
Meta AI postdoc opportunities
Postdocs engage with researchers at Meta AI to develop and implement a research agenda, publish world-class research, and make an impact in the external research community. They will develop an ability to identify highly impactful projects in a complex and unexplored domain, gain valuable experience in a top-tier research institute, publish academic papers, and build their reputation across the world.
AI research areas may include Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Speech and Audio, Conversational AI, Theory, Reinforcement Learning, Robotics, Graphics, Human and Machine Intelligence, or other similar fields.
The postdoc is a one year fixed-term position and Meta AI has opportunities across several regions and locations.
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent machines.
- Collaborate with your supervisor and other researchers to discuss, develop, and implement a research agenda.
- Write and debug high-quality research code.
- Design and implement experiments to test research ideas on a variety of problems.
- Write high quality academic papers and present research at conferences.
Apply for Meta AI postdoc opportunities on the Meta Careers page:
If I have questions about applying for a Meta AI postdoc position, where can I address them? Questions can be sent to email@example.com.